Rush Enterprise Careers
The trailer technician will repair or replace damaged parts with factory and dealership specifications. Quality repair need to meet or exceed the original factory fit and finish.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Review each repair order work order and estimator’s notes to understand repairs needed prior to beginning work on the vehicle.
- All repairs must be completed according to the documentation on the repair order or the supplement.
- Aluminum and steel welding MIG and TIG.
- DOT inspections on semi-trailers by DOT standards.
- Able to diagnose simple 12 volt electrical light systems.
- Basic knowledge and familiarity with air brake and ABS systems and repairs.
- Basic metal fabrication ability.
- Ability to perform similar repairs on various types and brands of the same components (adaptability).
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One year experience in tractor trailer repair.
- Certified aluminum and steel welding; both MIG and TIG welding.
- DOT inspection certified.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled