Truck Sales Clerk
The Truck Sales Clerk provides administrative support to the Regional Truck Sales Coordinators and the sales organization.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Receive deposits, create customer file, and send all information to the Regional Truck Sales Coordinators.
- Review truck deal file for accuracy.
- Notate any DPP, Wholesale, Out of State Del. Tax exemptions and body style on RSO and customer invoice.
- Obtain copy of signed contracts for truck file and work with Finance & Insurance Manager for any required documents.
- Invoice all cash and CIT deals, and provide customer invoice, RSO, sales worksheet, and body invoices to Regional Truck Sales Coordinator.
- Maintain stock files/Floor Used Units.
- Process title work paperwork.
- Send accounting invoices to Regional Truck Sales Coordinator.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Six months accounting and title experience, preferably in a commercial dealership environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- If required to drive, for any reason, on behalf of the company, must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Knowledge of personal computers and dealership inventory software programs preferred with excellent knowledge and demonstrated mastery of Microsoft office, with skills using Excel, Access, and Power Point presentations.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled