Our Truck Sales Managers use technical, organizational, and customer knowledge skills to help the Sales team influence customers and assist them in applying our products/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation for the company and excellent service for our customers.
We are the premier solutions provider to the commercial vehicle industry representing truck and bus manufacturers, including Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and Blue Bird.
Our most successful Truck Sales Managers review market analysis to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and discount rates, and develop sales campaigns to accommodate goals of company within budget limitations. They also establish and communicate inventory control and sales guidelines.
- Maintain and distribute inventory listing, specifications, availability status, and expectant inventory.
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- Specify and order new trucks for inventory in accordance with management direction, overseeing the factory ‘pre-billing’ and invoicing paper stream for accuracy.
- Prepare budgets and develop profit goals. Analyze and control expenditures of division to confirm to budgetary requirements.
- High school diploma.
- Two years’ commercial dealership truck sales experience.
- Commercial driver’s license and insurability.
Pay Scale is based on exp. Salary + commission and allowances
We offer Training and Growth Potential.
We provide Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance, 401K, Stock Options and MORE!!
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled