The Detail Person is responsible for providing service to our customers while maintaining exceptional customer service.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Wax, buff, and polish tractors and trucks.
- Touch up frames and wheels as needed (will not use a spray gun).
- Clean interiors and apply Armorall
- Wash exteriors and de-grease as needed.
- Pressure wash frames, engines, and compartments.
- Vacuum and shampoo carpets and upholstery.
- Polish chrome and aluminum accessories.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled