Rush Enterprise Careers
Union Utility Tech 2nd shift
A Utility Technician is responsible for providing service to our customers while maintaining exceptional customer service. This can include: cleaning maintenance visual inspection and removal of parts and attachments.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Replace wiper blades
- Headlamp alignment
- Exterior or interior lens or bulb replacement
- Oil or oil filter change
- Flushing and refilling cooling system
- Fuel and Air filter change
- Check and correct coolant level
- Mud flap replacement
- Check and correct battery level/does not include replacement
- Tire pressure checks
- Mounting of license plates and display of permit decals
- Clean interior and exterior of trucks
- Body shop helper: masking and sanding/lubrication
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 year fleet dealership and/or technical school experience
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled