Rush Enterprise Careers
Union Apprentice Diesel Technician
Shop Apprentice 4
A Shop Apprentice will work under the supervision of a Leadman or Journeyman Mechanic. The apprentice shall be put on work commonly known as Journeyman Mechanic’s work so that at the end of the apprenticeship the apprentice shall be a qualified Journeyman Mechanic.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Perform general maintenance and minor repairs.
- Assist the Leadman or Journeyman Mechanic(s) assigned to.
- Assist in providing technical service to vehicles and equipment.
- Examine protective guards loose bolts and specified safety devices on trucks and make adjustments as needed.
- Perform other projects and tasks assigned by supervisor.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Graduate of trade school.
- 1 year mechanical experience.
- Continuing training appropriate for apprenticeship level.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled