Rush Enterprise Careers
Union Semi-Skilled Service Tech for Second Shift
Semi-Skilled Technician (Service)
The Semi-Skilled Technician is responsible for providing service to our customers while maintaining exceptional customer service. This can include: cleaning, maintenance, visual inspection, and removal of parts and attachments.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Water hose replacement, including thermostats
- Preventive maintenance, inspections, including clutch and brake adjustments.
- Replace/repair wiper blades.
- Exterior or interior lens or bulb replacement and door courtesy light switches except where other components must be removed.
- External drive belt adjustments or replacements.
- Headlamp alignment.
- Replace turn signal flasher and emergency flasher unity; and fuse or circuit breakers.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 1 year fleet, dealership, and/or technical school experience
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled