Rush Enterprise Careers
Union Mobile Technician-Hourly Pay
Mobile Maintenance Specialist
The Mobile Maintenance Specialist is responsible for maintaining client vehicles and fleets at client locations and outside the shop; maintaining exceptional customer service. This can include: cleaning, maintenance, visual inspection, and removal of parts and attachments.
Rush Truck Leasing is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Perform job duties at customer’s location and/or outside of the Company facility.
- Repair and maintain customer vehicles, including DOT inspections, lube and oil changes, minor adjustments and minor repairs on tractors, trailers and trucks (component rebuild will be performed in main shop by Journeyman Mechanics).
- Maintain Mobile Department vehicles, including clean-up and mechanical.
- Maintain truck inventory.
- Record necessary information on vehicles being repaired and complete appropriate inspection forms.
- When mobile maintenance work is not available, perform assigned duties in the main shop.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Graduate of trade school.
- 3 – 4 years mechanical experience.
Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled