Rush Enterprise Careers
Used Truck Sales Rep.
Our Truck Sales Representatives use technical organizational and customer knowledge skills to influence customers and assist them in applying our products/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation for the company and excellent service for our customers.
We are the premier solutions provider to the commercial vehicle industry representing truck and bus manufacturers including Peterbilt International Hino Isuzu Ford IC Bus and Blue Bird.
Our Most Successful Sales Reps. sell heavy-duty trucks/trailers and related components spec’s identify prospective customers while developing and applying the strategy necessary to obtain orders close potential orders. They also remain informed on new products and other general information of interest to customers that will assist in sales efforts.
You will also:
- Coordinate efforts with outside parts service and new and used heavy duty truck sales personnel to achieve full market penetration.
- Report on competitive activity.
- Maintain contacts with customers in relation to their requirements; keep current on market and customer trends and document all activity in the companies CRM system.
- Call on prospective customers and assigned accounts within assigned territory.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three month’s experience.
- Knowledgeable in the area of truck specifications.
- Familiarity with accounting and other computer software as needed for dealership operations.
Pay Scale is based on exp. Salary + commission and allowances
We offer Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance 401K Stock Options and MORE!!
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled