Used Truck Sales Manager
The Used Truck Sales Manager directs and coordinates truck sales activities for the organization.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Maintain used truck inventory. Monitor customer likes and dislikes; lost sales, and dealership sales history and conduct local market analyses to determine which vehicles to stock.
- Study market for any other sources available to find good quality, low mileage units.
- Truck current market values for retail and wholesale units due to uncertainties in global markets.
- Ensure sales team is informed of all new inventory and current advertising efforts, including special sales.
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- Develop, implement, and monitor a follow-up system for used truck purchasers.
- Prepare budgets and develop profit goals. Analyze and control expenditures of division to confirm to budgetary requirements.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma.
- Two years’ commercial dealership truck sales experience..
- Commercial drivers’ license.
Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled