Our Truck Sales Representatives use technical, organizational, and customer knowledge skills to influence customers and assist them in applying our products/services to their needs resulting in revenue generation for the company and excellent service for our customers.
We are the premier solutions provider to the commercial vehicle industry representing truck and bus manufacturers, including Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and Blue Bird.
Our Most Successful Used Truck Sales Reps. sell heavy-duty trucks/trailers and related components spec’s, identify prospective customers while developing and applying the strategy necessary to obtain orders, close potential orders. They also remain informed on new products and other general information of interest to customers that will assist in sales efforts.
You will also:
- Coordinate efforts with outside parts, service, and new and used heavy duty truck sales personnel to achieve full market penetration.
- Report on competitive activity.
- Maintain contacts with customers in relation to their requirements; keep current on market and customer trends and document all activity in the companies CRM system.
- Call on prospective customers and assigned accounts within assigned territory.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three month’s experience.
- Knowledgeable in truck specifications.
- Familiarity with accounting and other computer software as needed for dealership operations.
Pay Scale is based on exp. Salary + commission and allowances
We offer Training and Growth Potential.
We provide Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance, 401K, Stock Options and MORE!!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled