The Used Truck Sales Manager directs and coordinates truck sales activities for the organization.
Rush Truck Centers opens the door to the world of opportunity. We are a part of the largest network of commercial vehicle dealerships in North America representing truck and trailer manufacturers. Our franchises include Peterbilt, International, Hino, Isuzu, Ford, IC Bus and Blue Bird.
We offer a rewarding career as a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. We have the infrastructure to offer continuous Leadership Development and Professional Growth.
- Maintain used truck inventory. Monitor customer likes and dislikes; lost sales, and dealership sales history and conduct local market analyses to determine which vehicles to stock.
- Study market for any other sources available to find good quality, low mileage units.
- Truck current market values for retail and wholesale units due to uncertainties in global markets.
- Ensure sales team is informed of all new inventory and current advertising efforts, including special sales.
- Direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- Develop, implement, and monitor a follow-up system for used truck purchasers.
- Prepare budgets and develop profit goals. Analyze and control expenditures of division to confirm to budgetary requirements.
- We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma.
- Two years’ commercial dealership truck sales experience..
- Commercial drivers’ license.
Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled