Rush Enterprise Careers
Warehouse Clerk ~ Part-Time
The Warehouse Clerk is responsible for performing warehousing activities inventory control and recordkeeping.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Check in all daily incoming shipments for all vendors.
- Put away all incoming stock in the appropriate bin location and insure that all parts put into stock are properly labeled with a barcode bin label.
- Check in all incoming inter-branch shipments from all branches.
- Update incoming stock and incoming inter-branch shipment packing slips in computer and generate appropriate picking lists and reports as needed.
- Pull all customer orders as indicated on the picking list and place in either will call package for shipment or dispatch for delivery.
- Maintain all parts in “will call” by insuring that all parts pulled are placed in the appropriate “will call” bin and all paperwork associated with the order is placed with the parts.
- Maintain all junk core inventory.
- Dispatch parts drivers to addresses indicated on the sales invoice or purchase order.
- Process and maintain all returns by properly pulling all parts being returned from stock.
- File freight claims for any shortages or damaged parts received.
- May have to deliver parts to customers if no drivers available.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED).
- Three months’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- If required to drive for any reason on behalf of the company must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Must be trained and certified by the Company in using our Forklift equipment; and must be certified within 90 days. Law requires Forklift operators to be at least 18 years old.
- Must have ability to use a box or cardboard crusher.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn and be proficient in any software program utilized by the Company.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled