Rush Enterprise Careers
Warehouse Lead - Custom Vehicle Solutions
The Warehouse Lead performs warehousing activities for the organization.
Custom Vehicle Solutions is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Assist in supervision of warehouse staff in daily activities.
- Assist warehouse manager to run the warehouse operations in the most efficient manner possible.
- Check in all daily incoming shipments for all vendors by comparing actual count to packing slip.
- Post all incoming packing slip into the computer. Follow all company procedures for shortages or damaged parts.
- Process all incoming stock orders within 24 hours.
- Put away all incoming stock in the appropriate bin location as indicated in the computer. Insure that all parts put into stock are properly labeled with a barcode bin label.
- Locate any new parts posted into to stock by determining the correct location and making changes in the computer.
- Check in all incoming interbranch shipments from all branches by comparing actual count to the packing slip.
- Post all inter-branch packing slips into the computer. Generate a picking list and places parts in the appropriate area as indicated on the packing slip.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Three months’ warehouse operations experience.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled