Rush Enterprise Careers
We are seeking a Warehouse Manager who is responsible for directing the warehouse activities for the organization.
We are the premier solutions provider to the commercial vehicle industry representing truck and bus manufacturers including Peterbilt International Hino Isuzu Ford IC Bus and Blue Bird.
- Establish operational procedures for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments handling and disposition of materials and keeping warehouse inventory current keeping all floor shelving and racks clean and organized. Keep all overstock put away weekly.
- Inspect physical condition of warehouse and equipment. Prepare work order for repairs and requisitions for replacement of equipment.
- Confer with department heads to ensure coordination of warehouse activities with activities of other functions such as production sales records control and purchasing.
- Direct salvage of damaged or used material.
- Participate in planning personnel safety and plant protection activities.
- Count weigh or measure items in incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading invoices orders and other records.
- Assist in monthly cycle counts.
- Assist in annual inventory.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Six months’ experience in warehouse and inventory operations.
- Valid Driver’s License and insurable on behalf of the employer
Pay scale is depending on exp.
We have Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance 401K Stock Options and MORE!!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.