The Warehouse Manager is responsible for directing the warehouse activities for the organization.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Establish operational procedures for activities such as verification of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of materials, and keeping warehouse inventory current, keeping all floor, shelving and racks clean and organized. Keep all overstock put away weekly.
- Inspect physical condition of warehouse and equipment. Prepare work order for repairs and requisitions for replacement of equipment.
- Confer with department heads to ensure coordination of warehouse activities with activities of other functions such as production, sales, records control, and purchasing.
- Direct salvage of damaged or used material.
- Participate in planning personnel safety and plant protection activities.
- Count, weigh or measure items in incoming and outgoing shipments to verify information against bills of lading, invoices, orders and other records.
- Assist in monthly cycle counts.
- Assist in annual inventory.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Six months’ experience in warehouse and inventory operations.
- Valid driver’s license and insurability.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled