Our Warehouse Associates work in a fast-paced environment performing warehousing activities, inventory control, and recordkeeping.
Our most successful associates have a desire to propel their opportunities while:
- Checking in all daily incoming shipments for all vendors and all incoming inter-branch shipments from all branches.
- Putting away all properly labeled incoming stock, placing it in the appropriate bin. Insuring that all parts are checked into stock and with a barcode bin label.
- Updating incoming stock and incoming inter-branch shipment packing slips in computer and generate appropriate picking lists and reports as needed.
- Pulling all customer orders as indicated on the picking list and place in either will call, package for shipment, or dispatch for delivery.
- Maintaining all parts in will call by insuring that all parts pulled are placed in the appropriate will call bin and all paperwork associated with the order is placed with the parts.
- Maintaining all junk core inventory.
- Dispatching parts drivers to addresses indicated on the sales invoice or purchase order.
- Processing and maintain all returns by properly pulling all parts being returned from stock.
- Filing freight claims for any shortages or damaged parts received.
- Lift up to 80-100 lbs.
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED).
- Three months’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- If required to drive, for any reason, on behalf of the company, must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
- Must be trained and certified by the Company in using our Forklift equipment; and must be certified within 90 days. Law requires Forklift operators to be at least 18 years old.
- Must have ability to use a box or cardboard crusher.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn and be proficient in any software program utilized by the Company.
Pay scale is depending on exp.
We provide Training and Growth Potential.
We offer Benefits in Addition to Health Insurance, 401K, Stock Options and MORE!!
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations located throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled