Rush Enterprise Careers
The Warranty Clerk prepares records and submits warranty claims to the factory and/or distributor and reconciles them accordingly.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused people-oriented and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers shareholders vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Process warranty claims on a timely basis for each franchise or distributor.
- Process all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation.
- Verify criteria required by factory or distributor.
- Track warranty parts by tagging with repair order number date of replacement and date on which part may be disposed.
- Arrange for parts to be shipped to the factory or distributor or be scrapped.
- File and maintain all service records as required by the warrantor.
- Keep informed of all factory recalls and bulletins.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits 401K and stock purchase incentives for performance training and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- One year office experience; commercial warranty experience helpful.
- Ability to operate and understand various PC based programs and invoicing systems.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment aftermarket parts service and body shop capabilities chrome accessories tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled