Rush Enterprise Careers
Wash/Detail Tech BS (Body Shop)
The Technician performs all cleaning and detailing work needed to prepare used and new units for delivery.
Rush Truck Centers is a premier provider of quality products and services to commercial equipment users. We are customer-focused, people-oriented, and financially motivated to deliver excellent outcomes for customers, shareholders, vendors and our people.
We offer a rewarding career with a leader in the transportation industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of locations and services. Rush Enterprises is always looking for good people to join our team.
- Wash, polish, and detail trucks per sales and service department needs.
- Polish aluminum.
- Clean and detail interiors.
- Apply polishes, conditioners, and/or waxes to preserve interior and exterior of truck.
- Document accurate clock time worked by using the time clock. Document and flag labor time on each job as it is completed.
- Inspect the vehicle for damage and inform Body Shop Manager if damage noted before work begins.
- Comply with all safety standards and programs.
- Report any equipment problems or failures to management immediately.
We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards excellence, a positive attitude and integrity.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Must possess a current and valid driver license with a driving record that meets the insurability guidelines set forth by the company’s insurance carrier.
Rush Enterprises (NASDAQ: RUSHA & RUSHB) operates the largest network of heavy and medium- duty truck dealerships in North America. Its current truck operations include a network of locations throughout the United States. These dealerships provide an integrated, one-stop sales and service of new and used heavy- and medium-duty trucks and construction equipment, aftermarket parts, service and body shop capabilities, chrome accessories, tires and a wide array of financial services including the financing of truck and equipment sales, insurance products and leasing and rentals.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled